How to practise - adults
Frustrated with not knowing how or what to practise?
A mini course that teaches you exactly how to practise piano for quick results
I have developed a 6 week training course to take the mystery out of piano practice and to help you know exactly what to do each time you sit to play.
In this mini-course, you will:
- Learn how and what to practice
- Develop strategies and systems for getting fast results
- Begin to manage your mindset and do away with negative self-talk
- Access some super powerful learning tools and piano practice techniques
By the end of this course you will:
- Be able to play new pieces quickly
- Play and understand chords, scales and keys
- Play and understand beat and rhythm
- Sightread music effectively
"How to Practise" is a course designed specifically for learners who have some piano playing ability. It runs for 6 weeks, and includes everything you need to keep you motivated, to stop you feeling lost, and to help your piano playing progress quickly and effectively.
When you enroll in "How to Practise" you will have access to:
- A weekly practice schedule
- Specific daily practice guidelines
- Audio tracks to follow for each practice session
- A chart to keep track of your goals and progress
Each week, you will receive:
- A simple piece of music, arranged for piano
- A PDF file or print out of the piece
- 6 separate audio practice tracks:
- The weekly piano arrangement
- Chords, scales and keys
- Reading, writing and listening exercises
- Technique and expression
- 5 minute practice
- Practice away from the piano
If you are feeling a little frustrated about your progress at the piano, and want to be able to improve your playing right now, then this course is for you. The content provided in the course is also easy to apply to any material you may be already learning.